Aluminium 6061 t651 Canada
- Design Standard
- Based on API 6D and customer requirements
- Temperature Range
- -150 to 428°F (-101 to 220°C)
- NPS 1-36 (DN 25-900)
- Pressure Rating
- ASME 150 - ASME 2500
- End Connections
- RF, RTJ as per B16.5 &B16.47 BW, Butt Welded as per B16.25
Aluminium 6061 t651 Canada
aluminium 6061 t651 Canada, is a more commonly used alloy series. Aluminium sheet 6061 t651, aluminum sheet can be titled through the calendering process. Calendering: It consists of two or more spokes arranged in a certain form, and at a certain temperature, the aluminum ingot is pressed and stretched into an aluminum plate with a certain thickness and surface shape. Features: Wide width, relatively flat and smooth surface, high thickness accuracy, relatively stable physical properties, and uniform internal molecular structure distribution. As a quenched aluminum sheet, its specific processes include rolling, quenching, sawing, aging and so on. The purpose of quenching is to improve the performance and strength of the aluminum sheet. According to the different requirements of customers, it can be processed into different specifications and used in different places.
Features and applications of aluminium 6061 t651 Canada
6061 is the most widely used polished aluminum sheet, ranging from pipe fittings and containers to automotive and aerospace parts. It has strong corrosion resistance, plus it is easy to process and weld, so it is widely used. Its processing performance is very impressive, and its own welding characteristics are also more prominent. In addition, it has the characteristics of strong electroplating, good corrosion resistance, strong toughness, polishing and coloring, and good oxidation effect.
Aluminium 6061 t651 Canada stock
Aluminum sheet grades 6000 series are heat-treatable alloy series led by 6061. It is the most commonly used aluminum alloy from the construction and architecture industry. It is worth mentioning that if it is 6061 alloy, we are likely to have some regular specifications in stock, which can save you waiting time. They are machinable, weldable and machinable. It is worth mentioning that it can be easily processed into a perfect finish.
Aluminium 6061 t651 Canada in Mingtai Aluminum
What are the advantages of Mingtai Aluminum's aluminum 6061 t651?
1. Aluminium 6061 t651 aluminum plate has good material uniformity: excellent heat treatment technology, the product is below 300 ℃ thickness (diameter), the strength and hardness are basically the same;
2. High surface accuracy, reducing material waste
3. Good processing performance, reducing the deviation of chemical composition, strength and hardness to very small;
4. Almost no deformation, even in the case of high-speed machining; aluminum 6061 t651 process treatment, completely eliminate internal stress. It is not easy to warp, crack and deform, even during processing and stress;
5. Compactness; no sand holes, horizontal lines, bubbles and impurities, this is because of the grain refinement process;
6. It can resist high temperature; no permanent deformation will occur in the working environment of 400℃.